Travel pet.PNG

Are you traveling with your dog or cat?

Maple Orchard Animal Hospital is certified to send your dog or cat to any country in the world.  We have specific USDA authorization to create, and sign international health certificates in the state of Michigan

You will need to make an appointment to go over your travel plans.

Things to know…

The APHIS USDA organization is the head authority informing us of the regulations.

You will need an examination with your pet by an authorized veterinarian here at Maple Orchard Animal Hospital.

USDA office in Lansing:.

USDA-APHIS-National Import Export Services
3001 Coolidge Road,
Suite 325
East Lansing, MI 48823


Learning all about traveling to a foreign country is confusing and difficult. Please get professional help as soon as you learn about your trip.

7001 FORM

Here is a list of common destinations and the published USDA requirements. – Canada Mexico United Kingdom

Call Today & Book Your Pet's Next Consult!


Join Our Pet Loving Email List Today

  • ​Up To The Minute News:  We use this list to give information on new products, research, or must knows as a pet owner. 
  • ​Safety: ​Infectious disease, dangerous recalls, local outbreaks, or medicine changes.
  • ​Coupons & Giveaways:  Maple Orchard will have discounts, giveaways, and freebies but only if you're on this list!
WHite Letters AHMO logo.png



Animal Hospital Maple Orchard
5620 W Maple Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48322